Monday, January 12, 2009

We're Pregnant! Part 8

I know, right! FINALLY! The girl pulls herself together enough to get something done! I'm actually gearing up for a whole day of getting stuff done - I've got to clean the house, bake some cupcakes and a pie, and get ready for "Girls' Night In!" For the past while, every couple of months I've been having The Girls over for an evening - just to relax, drink wine and chat. I love, love, love it! So here's the next installation of "We're Pregnant!" Enjoy!

9 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

TY so very much for these FANTASITC tags!!!!!!!!!!
HAVE A FUN nite!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheryl

Thanks, love it! We are 23 weeks and just confirmed (finally!) it's a girl! We are so excited. I've known it was a girl since the positive, though!

Pattycakes

Awesome tags!! Thank you! :)

Lisa

Hope you had a good time. Thank you for part 8. I love the paper and the tags are awesome!

Lois B

I am long past being pregnant but I really got a chuckle out of these tags! Very creative for sure.

Ms Kittie

i tried to download and got that they were no longer available. I wish I could get these cute tags. richardson.kittie@gamil.com

Joanna

Wow, Miss Kittie! You weren't joking. It said "This file is no longer available because of claim by International Federation of the Phonographic Industry." Who the heck is that and who do they think they are?! I'm working at getting it all back!

Mags

This is so clever!!
THANKS so much!
:) Mags
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

CĂ©lia Costa

Thanks so much for this lovely freebie !

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP