Thursday, January 15, 2009

Webhosting

I know I've mentionned this a couple times in my blog, but I'm going to mention it again. I have had multiple websites over the years, including a couple Digital Scrapbooking sites. I have had several unhappy experiences, so I feel really strongly about this. After hearing of another friend's bad experience with webhosting, I thought I would reiterate my thoughts on this matter and hope that if anyone who reads this blog is interested in starting a website, they will learn something. The webhosting you choose is so, so, so important! It's not exagerating to say that it will dictate your entire experience.

There are ways to educate yourself and to avoid disasterous mistakes. One of the best ways to do this is to do side by side comparisons of each hosting company's features and to consider other customers' experiences through reviews. In my experience, I have found these reviews to be honest, unbiased and very helpful. Take the time to research - it is worth it in the end. Don't be so excited to get your website up and running that you pass over one of the most important parts of your website! And finally, best of luck in your indeavors. If this is something that you are working on, I wish you all success!

0 comments:

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP