Monday, November 17, 2008

We're Pregnant: Part 2

Good Morning everyone! It takes me a while to get going in the mornings now, trying to deal with the morning sickness, but I've recently discovered Zofran, and I am officially declaring it a miracle! It takes you from curled up in a ball on the couch, unable to even contemplate the thought of food, to NORMAL! It's awesome!

So here's the second part of "We're Pregnant!" It is a paper and a positive pregnancy test. I should probably have made about six of them, since you all know how we work! Haha! Does anybody actually really trust the first one?! I know I sure didn't... I told my husband: "It's probably defective, so I'll just do it again in a little bit." He agreed, saying: "Yeah, it's probably the cheap brand. Get a different brand and try it again." When I finally showed up at my OB's office for "confirmation" they laughed at me and told me, "Honey, those home pregnancy tests ARE confirmation!"

4 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

TY so very much Joanna for another GRAND DL!!!!!!!!!!

Kate

Thank You!

Lisa

Glad to hear that Zofran is giving you some relief and that you feel better! Thanks so much for another adorable part of this kit.

Michelle from MD, USA

I'm glad to hear that there is something to help you feel better.

Thanks for taking the time to create these fun little freebies for us.

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP