Sunday, November 16, 2008

We're Pregnant: Part 1

It's exciting to read the comments and hear of others who are currently pregnant, or hope to be in the next little while! Congratulations to you all and best of luck to those of you trying! I am so glad that my kit will be of use!

I don't have a full preview yet, because I'm not finished all of the pieces, but here's the preview for what's in store today! I am completely starting over from the last time, since I'm redoing the kit, so please bear with me as you may get a couple of duplicates.

5 comments:

Melissa

thanks so much for the alpha! Really cute!

Aiza Azril

two of my friends just found out that they're pregnant today, and this would be a nice gift for them....couldn't wait for more :)

Cheryl

Thank you!

Lisa

Thanks for the adorable alpha! Looking forward to seeing more of this kit!!

Anonymous

Thanks for the cute alpha! My great-niece will be here in two weeks and I'm going to make a banner with her name to hang on the posts of her crib.

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP