Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Kit: "We're Pregnant!" (For Real!)

Sharon, here the biggest virtual (((HUG))) ever! You are such a sweet, sweet lady and I just love hearing from you, with your cheery self, each time you leave a comment! Thank-you! You are such a darling!

Now, I know I've been a dreadful blogger. And I could list a great big round of excuses, which could occupy and annoy you for hours, but instead I thought I would pass on some very exciting news - at least for me! My husband, Michael and I are expecting our first baby! This is very shocking and huge for us... especially since we have not even been married for 3 months, but as I am quickly learning, you can't control everything! Things got off to a bit of a bumpy start - that was going to be one of my excuses! - but everything is perfect right now and we are hoping for smooth sailing for the next few months! Or should I say for the next 18 years! We are just finishing up our first trimester... feeling hideous, I might add... all the fun stuff: nausea, indigestion, exhaustion etc, but that's what makes a baby, I guess!

So this fits perfectly with the next kit that I promised to give out, "We're Pregnant!" I had started giving it out a while back and got distracted (seems to happen easily with me), and it took a few of you guys to remind me! DUH! So I decided to rework it and so far I'm only done with the papers. Here's the current, working preview of those:


I'm planning to make it a fun, humorous kit, with alphas and silly wordart describing the joys and not-so-joys of pregnancy. If you've ever had a baby, you'll be able to identify! So hang around and I'll get the first round out in the next day or so.

7 comments:

Cheryl

I'm excited you're around to doing it! You started sending out the pieces when we were trying, and now we're 15 weeks and you're finishing it! Thank you!

Anonymous

That's fantastic news--congratulations!

Anonymous

Congrats on ur pregnancy! We are in the process of ttc#3 with infertility so this kit works or well will hopefully work sooner rather than later depends on if my body obeys these fertility meds LOL! Can't wait to see this kit!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

CONGRATS TO THE BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!
yes things hardly ever go as planed!!!! LOL
Just ask my oldest son!!!! LOL
They got engaged New years eve 2007 & were planning on getting married in June when they found out around Valentines day she was pregnant so ended up going to the District Justice to get married[who we know since he use to be a cop for or area] they got married early because of the health insurance coverage!!!!
Now I'm a PROUD GRANDMA to an ADORABLE little ANGEL!!!!!!!!
More Los of her on my blog!! LOL
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cant wait for the FANTASTIC goodies!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Congratulations! So excited for you and your husband. What great timing for you on this kit. :) Thanks for sharing with us.

Lisa

Congratulations to you and your husband Joanna! I'm so happy for both of you!! I am looking forward to seeing this kit, it sounds like it will be a fun kit to scrap our photos with!

TLF

CONGRATS!! :)

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP