Monday, November 17, 2008

A Productive Day

I had the best day today! I'm giving all the thanks to my anti-nausea pill, Zofran, because I took it first thing this morning and proceeded to have the most productive day ever! I cleaned the entire house (no small task considering how we sat around all weekend, making it messy!), did all of the laundry, and even managed to get some Digital Scrapbooking done! If it weren't for those pesky telemarketers, I'd probably have even more done... think I could benefit from Reverse Phone Lookup?

2 comments:

Lisa

Wow, that Zofran must be great! Maybe I should get some, my house sure could use some cleaning! Glad you are feeling better.

Tiffany Webber

I think Zofran is God's gift to pregnant woman!!! I actually puked so much with my last son that my doctor got me on a zofran pump-which gave it to me 24-7 until I started gaining weight and stopped puking. It saved my life!!! I hope you get feeling better since I know when you are pregnant you don't start feeling "normal" anymore!! lol!! Thanks for this awesome and fun kit!! Can't wait till we know what you are having!! :) My vote is for a girl!!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP