Thursday, October 30, 2008

Binoculars

When we decided to go to Alaska for our Honeymoon, we were given a list of "must-haves." These included such things as a camera, rain jackets and a good attitude. One suggestion that I was very grateful for was good binoculars. I researched binoculars and found out more than I ever thought I would need to know about them. I came to the conclusion that the Nikon Monarch and Trailblazer Binoculars were the best options for our plans.

Although my new Husband initially questionned my purchase, he wore the binoculars around his neck the entire trip! It was worth it just to hear him admit that I was right!

0 comments:

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP