Thursday, October 30, 2008

Girls' Night Out (Part 18)

One minute so that I can brag on two things: first aren't my 3 neices so beautiful? I can't believe they're growing up so fast and that I live so far away that I can't enjoy them! Secondly, didn't my little (well, she's not so little any more, I guess...) sister, Sharon do a beautiful job on this picture? I just love the warmth of this picture! She captured the colors so beautifully!


Ohhh... we're almost done! This is Part 18 of 20. It's just the alphabet - I gave the background paper away in a previous download, so check previous posts if you didn't already get it!

4 comments:

Anonymous

Ooh, pretty alpha! Thanks for sharing!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

Your Niece's are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
TY so very much for the FAB alpha!!!!!!

Lisa

The girls are beautiful and the photo looks amazing. She did a great job!! Thanks for the wonderful alpha!

Anonymous

Love, love, love this alpha! Thank you so much for sharing!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP