Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


I don't know what got into my very small brain, but I volunteered to work tonight because everyone else wanted to be out with their kids. I have these unexplainable surges of compassion while at the same time knowing that I'm going to wonder what was I thinking?! I'm going to squeeze a quick nap in, then somehow stay up all night. Have a great time out there, everyone, and be safe!

Here's the second to last part of Girls' Night Out, Part 19. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous

Thank you!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

You sound like me!!!
I use to do the same thing when I worked at the hospital & Nursing home because everyone had children & I didn't!!!!!!!! LOL
TY so very much for part 19!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa

That was very sweet of you to do! Thanks so much for this great kit!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP