Friday, September 19, 2008

Virtual Assistant

I feel like I've been disconnected from the Digital Scrapbooking Community, since I've been so busy elsewhere. First planning for our wedding, then the wedding and honeymoon, then getting back to the daily grind... work's been busy and I've been working overtime. I often wonder how women run a household, look after their children, work and sometimes even go to school all at the same time. It's positively super-human. How do you fit in fun time? Hobbies? Relaxation? I have no kids and do not go to school and I do not have the time to fit such things in my life sometimes! Don't you love how life has the nerve to take time away from you relaxation time? I've been so busy, I haven't designed anything in months! I swear, sometimes I think: wouldn't it be great to have an assistant?! Or even better, a Virtual Assistant! Can you imagine having someone at your fingertips who was proficient in web design, graphic design, accounting and marketing services? It would be like having a valuable resource available, but not having to provide the desk! I recently came across a website of a company called BPOVIA that does all of this and more... makes you stop and think a little, doesn't it!

0 comments:

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP