Friday, September 19, 2008

Tribute to the USAF Kit

I've just released the third kit in the "Armed Forces" Series, called "Tribute to the USAF." It is similar to the previous two kits, but contains a lot of items distinctly for the United States Air Force. It is available for FREE, as always, on MyDigitalAddiction.com now! Enjoy!

I began the "Armed Forces" series upon multiple requests from Mothers, Grandmothers, Wives, Aunts, Sisters and Daughters of those who are serving our country. This is for those who support our troops, where ever they may be stationned... it is for those who love them, stand behind them, encourage them and wait for them.



Sorry! This product is no longer available for download.

3 comments:

Anonymous

Thank you so much for this great kit. My husband was in the Air Force and my nephew is now.

Anonymous

Thanks for this great series!

Anonymous

Is there anyway to get this kit?? My husband is deployed and this would be perfect!!
nanda_129@yahoo.com

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP