Friday, September 19, 2008

A Little Note

Hey guys! I wanted to add a little note regarding the "Armed Forces" Series. I have received a ton of emails asking me to expand the series or to create different elements ranging from bombers and submarines to tactical pants and rifles. I have to be honest - I am not American (although I've lived in the USA for many years) and am somewhat on the clueless side when it comes to the Armed Forces, how they are represented and the equipment used to protect our country. I've done my best in creating what I hope will be a useful kit to commemorate those who serve. Please be so kind as to bear this in mind when downloading this Series. Thank-you!

0 comments:

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP