Monday, September 22, 2008

A Treasure Chest!

I feel like I've discovered an entire treasure chest of goodies! I'm sure you've all heard of Stone Accent Studio, right. Well, as you may have heard, they are currently hosting a "Next Designer" Contest. I always find this sort of contest really interesting because it's not just another person out there selling their creations, it is real artists competing. This results in the most beautiful kits EVER and would you believe it, they're GIVING THEM ALL AWAY?! You will need to sign in to their Gallery, which is more than worth it. Here are just a few of the kits I downloaded today:










I still can't believe it! Thank-you to all of the great designers and best of luck in the competition! Thank-you too, to Stone Accents Stuido for hosting this awesome competition! Can't wait to see who wins!

0 comments:

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP