Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Starting a Website

I've had several emails recently asking me how to get started with an online digital scrapbooking store. Obviously it's a pretty big undertaking if you don't have the knowledge or training to do so. It is possible, though, and my biggest piece of advice is to research your web hosting very carefully and thoroughly. The wrong choice will ruin your experience and torment you until you change. Believe me. I've been there. If you make a good choice, you will never have to think about it again. There are a multitude of options to consider - not just price, so be sure to educate yourselves before making a decision. Start with WebHostingRating.com. This is one site that brings it all together and makes it easy for you to sift through and make a decision.

0 comments:

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP