Sunday, September 21, 2008

New Jersey Vacations

I am always thinking of the next vacation. I know I just got back from my honeymoon, so you'd think I'd be satisfied for a while, but in my wandering mind, that just means another trip is around the bend! I love, love, love travelling. Generally I like to see something different; something off the beaten path, away from the swarm of tourists.

So, I'm going to be honest, New Jersey is not the first place I would think of when I start planning my next vacation. In fact I have not been near New Jersey in over ten years. If you have children, though and are looking for a place to spend some quality time with your family, Morey's Piers may be the unexpected answer! I hear that the New Jersey water parks can be a great place for a family beach vacation.

Morey's Piers is a great place for a New Jersey vacation, operating three amusement piers and two beachfront waterparks along the boardwalk and beachfront of Wildwood, New Jersey. There are approximately 89 rides for big kids as well as little kids and two themed beachfront waterparks.

Morey's Piers website will provide you with a valuable resource when looking for hotels and motels in Wildwood. You can find more information on specials available on their website as well.

0 comments:

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP