Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our Alaksan Cruise

It's been a while since I checked in; things have been busy, especially with work. Generally when work is busy, I'm tired when I get home and don't even sit down at the computer to check email, never mind blog! I'm hoping things will get better, though. I'm working on a third part of my "Armed Forces" Series, to be out soon.

Meanwhile here are some pictures, as promised from our Alaskan Cruise. It was too vast and beautiful to describe or to put into pictures... I tried and it does not do it justice to any extent.















4 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

OMG Joanna the photo's are breathe taking!!!!!!!!!!
TYFS them!!!!!!!!!
Cant believe that my youngest baby boy turned 25 today!!!!! LOL
Still waiting for the birth of my first grandchild she was due on the 11th!!!!!
HUGSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa

Your photos are amazing! Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous

I'm completely jealous that you got to see a whale breeching. Your photos are great!

Ms Kittie

OMG!!!
I'm so jealous! The photos are amazing. The Whale Breeching OMG! and the rainbow WOW!! You are so lucky to have such beautiful pictures to remember a great time in your life.

Thanks for sharing. Have a great week! ((HUGS))!!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP