Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"Tribute to the USAF" Alphabet

Alright! So we're back in business... I've finally had the chance to sit down and put together another kit to share. This one is the third kit in the "Armed Forces" Series. Obviously this Series is targeted at a very specific audience, so I appologize for that. Today I am releasing the Alphabet. It is all capitalized and includes numbers. Be sure to come by tomorrow - I'm hoping to have the entire kit uploaded by then!



Sorry! This product is no longer available for download.

2 comments:

Anonymous

Thank you for sharing!

Maria

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP