Friday, September 5, 2008

Love of Travel

I have gotten a few emails asking for more pictures - they're coming! LOL! I am working on them one by one - there are a few thousand of them! Imagine scrapbooking all of them?! What's really great, is it seems that my new Husband has caught on to my love of travelling! When I met him, he was completely disinterested in such things. Now, he is coming to me with suggestions of travelling to the Mediterranean and other exotic places! It's incredible! Can you imagine renting some North Cyprus Property, for example... enjoying the unspoiled sandy beaches and the incredible regional cuisine? Ah... for the life of luxury!

1 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

OMG Girl these photo's are amazing!!!!!!!!!
TYFS
Sure will be hard to choose which ones to scrap!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP