Thursday, September 4, 2008

Denali National Park

Ok! I've had some time to work on my pictures - this is the other side of "My Digital Addiction!" So here are a few of my favorite pictures from my time in Denali National Park in Alaska.

The drive from Anchorage to Denali was almost as enjoyable as Denali itself. It was raining on and off and rainbows were scattered all over the sky.






The last picture was taken just outside of where we stayed. Every room overlooked this quiet lake, surrounded in mountains. It was breathtaking to watch the sun set and rise everyday.

We booked an all-day tour into Denali National Park for the first day we were there. Although the clouds obscured the view of "The Big One," we were extremely fortunate to get a show from nature like no other.














Stay tuned! Next time I should have some pictures of our Alaskan cruise!

3 comments:

SugarKitties

I live there, er here LOL
Awesome shots my dear!

Joanna

I'm jealous, Sugarkitties!

Ms Kittie

I am jealous of all that you got to see. I love nature. What a beautiful album these will make. I love the one with the rainbow. That would look great on the wall as a sofa size print. Thanks for sharing.

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP