Monday, September 1, 2008

Lake Tahoe Beauty

Well... I'm still sick. I must have some stubborn virus that refuses to quit. I'm still hacking and coughing and sniffling but I went back to work for a couple of days anyways.

I've been getting screamed at for more pictures and updates ~ I hear you! I'm just working on the pictures I've taken and my wedding pictures haven't come back from the photographer yet. I should be getting them this week! I'm dying to see them! Kirsten - I was told to expect the rain, so we were well-prepared. Alaska would be beautiful even if it rained non-stop! In fact, we hadn't had rain here for months, so the rain was actually a welcome change for us. Sharon - Thank-you! That's not the exact spot where we got married, but isn't it beautiful?! You could pretty much pick any spot you like around Lake Tahoe and just sit for hours admiring the beauty!

Here's a couple more pictures from our at in Lake Tahoe and the surrounding area. Next post will be some from Alaska!









1 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

TYFS more of these GORGEOUS photos cant wait to see Alaska!!!!
Please dont over do it at work!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP