Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Visit From My Parents

Sorry Guys! I know I'm being pathetic with my blog and with My Digital Addiction, but I am so short on time with everything that is going on! Please forgive me and know that as soon as things settle down a little, I'll be much better!

I really wanted to say a couple of words to a couple of my readers. Thank-you so much, Sharon, for taking the time to write a sweet, kind comment each time you come. You have a gift of spreading smiles and I hope you know how great that is! I truly appreciate your words. Linda, I just LOVE you and I've never even met you! Your note was so awesome to read... you are one of the greatest reasons that I absolutely love Digital Scrapbooking!

I had a wonderful, wonderful time with my parents! Here they are at the Gaylord Texan Resort. What an awesome place! Has anyone ever been there? It's absolutely incredible... acres and acres of indoor gardens and walkways and water, all covered with a clear dome to make you feel like you're inside! Best part - it's 72 degrees all the time!


Best of all we were able to spend some real quality time together, which was very special. They were able to get to know my fiance a little better too - it couldn't have been better!

2 comments:

Anonymous

Glad you had fun with your parents. Planning your wedding and honeymoon should be just wonderful.

You deserve the best!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

Sounds like you all had a MARVELOUS time!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the Pic of your parents!!!!!
Staying busy the next few days until Sat afternoon when we are having the Surprise Baby Shower for my DIL & DS!!!! LOL
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP