Tuesday, July 8, 2008

More Planning

I am amazed to say that my wedding and honeymoon plans are all winding down. I can't believe it's all come together so easily and nicely! The more I get things planned, the more excited I get! What's funny is, as much as I am excited to marry my incredible fiance, I am just as excited to go on this honeymoon with him! We are planning on flying to Alaska for a cruise, but first we are getting a car rental and spending a couple of days in and around Denali National Park. Just take a look and drool!


Meanwhile, I have to clean my house! My parents are coming in to town to visit and I have to pretend that I keep this place like a civilized human... It's always hard to know what to do when they visit, especially since it's so freaking hot outside! We rented a minivan - wish I knew about about the 50% off deals at Advantage at the time - so we didn't have to cram them into our small vehicles, and I've found a few fun things to do with them inside, like wine tasting etc. Wish me luck! It's the first time they will be spending a significant amount of time with my fiance!

4 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

Great to hear everything is going smoothly for you!!!!!!
Please enjoy your time with your parents!!!!!!!!
TAKE a DEEP BREATHE & RELAX!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yessy

Hey Joanna

I love all the thing you do in my digital addiction, and now I visiting in you blog.

Congrats for all yours plans ^^

I will going to marry on February 2009 ^^

See you

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever

Oh Joanna!!! I've got chills and tears welled up on my eyes thinking about all that you are doing in preparation for your upcoming wedding!!!

I feel SO out of the loop and you KNOW I just LOVE your designs. My oldest daughter was just here visiting and I mentioned to her that I had downloaded your Army scrapkit to scrap her dad's Army photos with!

I am sure you will be just fine with your parents. You are such a SWEETHEART how can it not all go smoothly darlin'!!!

I am LOVING your blog and it looks different. It is WAY past my bedtime so I'm sure I'm missing something!!!

Alaska is GORGEOUS and definitely a place Robert and I would LOVE to visit! ENJOY every moment with your new hubby-to-be and the beauty that surrounds you!

BIG, BIG HUGS,
Linda :)

P.S. I have probably mentioned it to you before, but can I just say that I am SO incredibly honored to be amongst your faves. WOW! I am turning red as I type! Thank you for your support and encouragement.

Starla

Always check your blog to see what is new. Just want to wish you a wonderful day on your wedding, and a great honeymoon.

Thanks so much for your kits...

Blessings, STarla

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP