Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Calculate Your Bills IQ

Money management is an area that we could all use a little help with, right? Even with a very money-savy fiance, I often find myself wishing for a little more security. Here is an interesting little quiz you can try find out how well off you are with relations to your bills, credit, debt, budget, wealth and life plan. You can actually learn a few things along the way.


I did it and got a score of 89% which is a B. Hey! At least I didn't fail! LOL! I learned a few things from the quiz, one thing being that since I have met my fiance, I have made some great changes for our future. However, as always, there is definitively room for improvement. One obvious step is to become debt-free as soon as possible. That is easier said than done, of course. Achieving this goal may be more manageable with the development of a budget and a little Debt help. I actually found it encouraging to see that I was generally on the right track. Although I'm sure we all find retirement somewhat of a scary concept, it's something that I look forward to and hope to have many years of it with my nearest and dearest!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Wasn't sure where it was actually saved, but just wanted to say THANKS for your Bath Time kit! I just took the best pics of DD2 and will put it to good use! Thanks sfor your hard work!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP