Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tribute to the Navy Alpha

So, again a big gap since I've last had the chance to write. I've been busy, busy, busy with wedding plans. I cannot believe the amount of effort it takes to put this stuff together! It's shocking! I honestly don't know how people put together these enormous weddings. Even with us just running off, it's somewhat of a production! However! It's all coming together really nicely... I got my wedding dress and it's being altered as we speak, we got the rings and they are getting appraised for insurance, I picked a florist and the flowers have been decided on, travel arrangements are done and the honeymoon is pretty much organized! I've just got a few smaller items to look after and I'm done! I can't wait to go! I think I'm more excited about getting away, and enjoying 2 carefree weeks with my new husband than anything else.

In between all of this, I have decided to dismantle my old website, NursesDesigns.com and bring all of the products to MyDigitalAddiction.com. I'm slowly doing this, so as an inside scoop, if you're a reader here, don't go spending any money at NursesDesigns! LOL! Here's something from the "Tribute to the Armed Forces" that I put up today. It's free, as always.



Sorry! This product is no longer available for download.

There's lots more to come, so check back occasionally! I'll get it all up as soon as I can! Have a great weekend... I'll be working the "real" job.

2 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

So glad that things are getting done Joanna!!!!!!!
I'm finally going to be going away but for only the weekend I'm going along with my Mom Dad younger brother & his family to visit my cousin They know that they are coming but I'm going to be a SURPRISE since I haven't been to see them in a few years!!!!! LOL

I haven't been away since Oct 2002 when My son's & I went to Washington DC for the National Fallen Firefighters Memorial Service's that was held for the Firefighter's that Died in the Line of Duty in 2001 & since my husband had died in Feb 2001 we were 1 of the many familiess honored!!!
My poor Fur baby Foxy has not been home without since than so I hope he will be alright My youngest DS will be home but he's not Mommy!!!!!
LOL
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denise

Hi Joanna, I just downloaded some kits and alpha from your site and could not find where to thank you. I did not want to leave without thanking you so I thought it would be okay to do so here.

Thank you, your design are lovely.

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP