Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We're Pregnant! Part 3

I am huddled inside today - it's pouring rain outside. In fact it's raining so hard with such a strong wind that the rain is going sideways! I figure it's a good opportunity for me to get searching for a wedding dress. Never having done this (getting married!) before, I had no idea as to the time it takes to get a dress!

Here's Part 3 to "We're Pregnant!" It's 2 more papers with an ultrasound frame. Enjoy!



Sorry! This product is no longer available for download.

7 comments:

Anonymous

that is so cute thank you so much =]

Anonymous

Thank you

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

TY so very much for the FANTASTIC 3rd part!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Lovely. Thank you!
Blue

Lisa

Joanna, This is so cute! I just love "womb with a view"! On wedding dresses, it seems to take forever from the time you order it until the final fitting, so it's never too early!! Have fun.

Unknown

I've been trying to think of a way to scrap my ultrasound photos - thanks so much, this is perfect!! :)

Anonymous

Awesome love the Preggo Freebie... thank you

Hugs,
Allyson

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP