Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Blog Templates

I've had several people email me, inquiring as to how I did the design for my blog. My answer: I didn't! I wouldn't have the first clue as to how to go about designing a blog! LOL! I just do an internet search for blog templates. There are some great sites out there full of all kinds of templates you can use. It doesn't matter which blog platform you prefer, whether you are looking for blogger templates or wordpress templates - you're bound to find something you like. Once it's installed you can customize it to your liking just like you would do to the one you currently have. For example, check out this template, blogs can be beautiful too!

1 comments:

Heather Libich

Thank you thank you! I can't wait to try this out! I hadn't even thought of venturing into that realm... I just accepted my limitations.

This could be a lot of fun!!!!

xoxoxo

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP