Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Shutterfly Inside Scoop!

I'm a huge, huge fan of Shutterfly and recommend them to anyone and everybody I can - especially when it comes to putting your Digital Scrapbooking Layouts into a photo book. They are absolutely fabulous. That being said, I just wanted to let you know - if you're not a member yet - they are having a new promotion where they are giving 50 free 4x6 prints and an 11x14 Collage Poster when you sign up! Their ads don't even reflect this awesome offer yet! If you're interested, just click the ad below and sign up. I am also including a link at the top of the page for easy access if you would like to do it later. Enjoy!

Shutterfly.com

0 comments:

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP