Monday, June 23, 2008

Tiger Did It...

Ok, I hate to admit this, but as I approach 40, I am really noticing my eyesight deteriorating! Almost 10 years ago, when it was first becoming popular, I had Lasik done to both eyes. It was one of the best things I ever did for myself! It was painless, a quick recovery and suddenly the trees had leaves and my alarm clock had numbers! It was amazing! Now I'm thinking I'm probably spending too much time on the computer and am going to need it again.

I'm only wishing the whole process was covered by insurance. It's only fair, don't you think, since it's only returning my eyesight to what it should have been in the first place - it's only bringing my eyesight up to par with the rest of the world.

Hey! Tiger Woods did it... not sure if he had Lasik in San Francisco but I'd be willing to bet it improved his game.

1 comments:

The Yada,Yadah Girl

Heya! So, I am having some difficulty linking you to my blog - - don't know why?? Are you working Thursday or Friday? I am on the schedule, hoping to see you then... catch you later...

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP