Monday, June 30, 2008

My Quest for a Photographer

Today my big mission is to find a photographer for my wedding ceremony. This is one of the most important parts of planning a wedding, to me, and I'm going to be honest - I feel sorry for whomever I choose. From scanning a multitude of photography sites already today, it seems to me that anyone who buys a nice digital camera suddenly thinks that they are photographers. However, they have absolutely no concept of how to capture light or how to pose people. They photoshop their pictures to death in an attempt to resuscitate them... it's rediculous! I know I'm terribly picky, but at the same time, I find it rather offensive to be offered sub-par snapshots and be charged several thousand dollars!
Ok. That's my whine for today! LOL!

1 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

I wish you the BEST OF LUCK in finding the right one!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't blame you one bit for being picky after all it's something you'll treasure the rest of your life!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP