Sunday, June 8, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Thanks Ginger! As many of you know, tagging is hard work! I'm going to try to give it a go, even though in my recent computer crash I lost my blog list - I keep it in my favorites. I'm still in mourning. LOL!

Seven Random / Weird Facts About Me:

1. I'm getting married this summer!
2. I have a Bucket List that grows every year.
3. I have a disturbing dislike for dogs and cats. No reason for it. It's just there. People think I'm horrible and evil because of this, but don't worry, I'm not into harming them... just don't care to clean up poop and hair.
4. I have more brothers and sisters than anybody I know - 15!
5. I am obsessed with Diet Coke.
6. I am repulsed by a mustache on a man. LOL!
7. I have a fear of sweating.

Ok. Enough embaressing revelations for one day. Here's who I'm tagging:
1. MK Designs: I can't read her blog but I still visit just for the bright designs and gorgeous layouts!
2. Bon Scrapatit Designs: Great designs and great blogging. A blog you actually read!
3. Fei-Fei's Stuff: Absolutely adore her layouts!
4. My Imagination by e-lena: Another blog I can't read but visit just to see what she's designed recently.
5. Hannah: My friend from work who needs to start Digital Scrapbooking!
6. Heather at DigiScrap Dreams: A fairly new blogger who is just the sweetest thing ever.
7. Krystals Scraps: I'm tagging her because I want her to blog more - I love her layouts! LOL!

2 comments:

Heather Libich

Joanna, you are so sweet! I just stopped by to let you know I posted a layout I did with your "The Broken Road" kit and I saw you tagged me LOL.

Your kit was perfect for the page I had in mind and it's now one of my favorites! Check it out if you get a chance! xoxoxo

Heather
http://digiscrapdreams.blogspot.com

GingerScraps

Yaha, Thanks for playing with me!! I will go check out the ladies you tagged.... Ginger

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP