Thursday, June 5, 2008

Checklist

So now I'm suddenly in an all out panic, realizing that I've got to plan a wedding and honeymoon in two and a half months. The wedding's not a huge deal - we're running away and not telling anyone (except those who read this blog, I guess!) What's a little more overwhelming for me is arranging all of the flights, cruise, hotels... I've actually never been on a cruise before, so I have no clue where to start!

So far I've been cruising (no pun intended) cruise websites, reading the forums, which all seem to have a huge amount of advice. Based on this, I've started a list which so far includes necessities such as binoculars, Rayban Sunglasses, raincoat and sensible shoes. If there are any experts with some great advice, I'm all ears!

2 comments:

Heather Libich

I am so excited...I get to be your first devoted reader to wish you CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I can't wait to see what you scrap from this momentus event. I have missed your posts and humor on my daily blog rounds, but am really glad you're back. When you get back up and running try to set up some kind of back up system for your valuable photos and digitals. Even if you zip and copy them to a finger drive once a month. My heart aches at your loss. Keep a chin up and I'll see you tomorrow. (I have followed your lead and this week began my own blog 'DigiScrap Dreams' check it out if you get a minute. I will add a blinkie for your blog as soon as I figure out how ROFL).

GingerScraps

you have been tagged!! :) Go to my blog to see what to do. http://gingerscraps.blogspot.com
Ginger

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP