Thursday, June 5, 2008

From Bad to Best

I know! I know! I've been MIA for the last couple of days. Things have been a little crazy around here. First of all, I'm still struggling with my computer, which if you read this blog, you'll know crashed on me about a week ago. I can't even express the enormity of that... Digital Scrapbook designs and downloads, pictures of vacations... for all of the File Recovery programs out there, it's not recoverable. Completely devastating. Anyways, I don't even have my Photoshop installed right now, so this may take some time. Bear with me. I'm not going anywhere.

On a brighter note, my yard finally got mowed, which was a huge deal. I know the Head of the Homeowners Association (who lives across the street, no less) was writing out a fine for me just as they showed up to mow. Haha! Now it actually looks fantabulous!

On an even brighter note, my boyfriend and I are finally at a place where we can start planning our wedding! This has been some time in coming - after a failed attempt last year. So yesterday I booked out Honeymoon - an Alaskan cruise! I am so excited!

0 comments:

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP