Sunday, April 20, 2008

UGH! I'm Failing!

ACK! I am totally failing on our Biggest Loser contest at work... at first I was winning with the hightest percentage of weight lost. Now I'm in 3rd place! The worst part is, it's a Doctor who is currently in the winning position! A Doctor does not need to win the money pot! So I simply cannot let that happen! I'd been diligently doing the sensible calorie counting and exercising, but this is not working fast enough to win. So I'm going to go to the old faithful rapid-response-low-carb-hideous-headache-torture-fest. By noon today on the first day, I've already got the low-carb headache. I'm going to have to lock myself up when my boyfriend gets home... Just to avoid snarling at anybody! LOL!

Just a quick heads up: before it's too late (if you haven't already) be sure to check out Bon Scrapatit Designs's Blog. (I love her blog theme, it's so original!) She's giving away a pretty fabulous kit called "Saturday in the Park" for a limited time, and you don't want to miss this! It's perfect for summer! Here's a partial preview she has up. Click on it to get to her blog and have a great rest of the weekend!

1 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever

Hi Joanna!!!

Thank you for posting my *Saturday in the Park* freebies on your LOVELY blog!!! This is my FIRST visit and I am going to take a peek at ALL that you have to offer!

I had to GIGGLE out loud at the FLASHING box beside me that lists ALL you have and cannot find!!! While I am not a PSP user (PS of course!), I have the VERY same issues with ALL of the goodies that I have purchased and collected over the past year! I have found everything to be rather NEATLY unorganized!!! LOL! Guess you know what is on my "to-do" list, however, it seems to remain at the BOTTOM of the list!!!

Thanks again and have a SPLENDID week!

Hugs,
Linda

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP