Thursday, April 17, 2008

Contest with FinGad

I am secretly obsessed with investing. I think it's the biggest shame in the world that we are not taught anything about finances in school. That being said, I am always searching for ways to increase my knowlege of this subject. I found a new site where investors review strategies with other investors. If you would like to Win $1000 with FinGad check out their site. They are currently running a contest that will reward the person who has the most virtual money at the end of the month. It's a fun way to learn about investing and share strategies with others. Read the rules and conditions to join.

1 comments:

Xandra

hey Joanna its xandra- I know I am so behind and everything and I am probably too late
but I wanted to see if you would like to
contribute a 'mini' kit to give away to anyone who donates to an Autism
Charity...I have the colors, I would like to have this thing made by
next weekend, not this weekend but next! if you are interested or have
an idea on how to 'collect' for this charity please email me!
xandramartindesigns@yahoo.com
or stop by my blog
thanks

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP