Saturday, April 26, 2008

Autism Awareness Collaboration Kit

I am really proud to be a part of a collaboration effort between over 15 designers to create an enormously huge Autism Awareness Kit. It is yours for a donation of any amount you choose!


Here is my contribution:


If you would like to donate, go to AutismSpeaks.org (or click HERE). We are grateful for any donation size whatsoever, however, if you donate over $5, you will receive an exclusive Add-On! Once you've donated, send your receipt to XandraMartinDesigns@yahoo.com to receive the links and password.

2 comments:

Anonymous

This is really great! My son has Autism if you didn't already know. Hopefully I sent the receipt thing properly. :)

Thanks for doing this.

Julie

Anonymous

I did know! I actually spent some time reading your blog so that I could understand Autism better. I was thinking of you and your son while I was working on this collaboration, actually. Your approach and attitude are amazing, by the way.

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP