Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pink Hibiscus

Whoo-Hoo! I've just released a brand new kit! It's called Pink Hibiscus. It's all bright and feminine and perfect for Spring! Gotta love it. I actually made it quite a while ago and had it for sale in my other store for some time. But I've gotten so many requests to bring it here, that I couldn't refuse, so here it is! LOL! You can click on the preview to be taken to the Download section of My Digital Addiction.



Sorry! This product is no longer available for download.

I even made a layout with it (this was a while ago, too, but hey!) of my cutie little niece, Jaida. Now I've made it into a Quick Page that is also available in the download section of My Digital Addiction, or at the end of this post! Enjoy!



Sorry! This product is no longer available for download.

12 comments:

Anonymous

Thank you for sharing your beautiful work! Sasha

Rarole

Thanks, Joanna,

It is still wonderful that you have this great site and continually add such pretty things to give us all.

Anonymous

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work. I love the bright colors.

Anonymous

Hibiscus are my favourite flowers. I had Hibiscus plants for many years, the Chinese Hibiscus, that is.Thank you so much for a wonderful kit & an element I never had before.

H*U*G*S*

Cheryl

love it. thank you.

Lisa

Joanna, I love this kit so much! The alpha, papers, elements and qp are gorgeous!! Thanks so very much for your generosity!

Anonymous

Its beautiful thank you so much

cindiaskew

what a wonderful gift. now to unzip & play. tyfs

Anonymous

Very cute QP! I love the pink! thank you for sharing with us! You're sweet! :)

Debbie

tHANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! tHIS IS SO PRETTY!

Priscilla's Profile

this is beautiful and Hib's are my favorite...thank you for sharing your talent

Anonymous

thanks for sharing!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP