Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring!

First of all, I am really excited to report that I am currently the "Biggest Loser" in the weight loss competition at work! I am ahead of everyone with 9 pounds gone! There are 10 weeks to go, and I've got a lot of competition, so I've got to work out! Today my friend, Hannah called me and asked if I'd like to join her on a guest pass to her gym, so I'm heading out to the gym to work out like crazy.

In the meantime, here's a fun like thing to do to help you celebrate spring! Just click on the screen once you get there, or better yet, drag your cursor all over the screen! Enjoy!

0 comments:

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP