Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Gardening

I am not a gardener. I wish I was - but I can accept reality. Ever since owning my own home, I have been struggling with my yard, trying to keep it nice... but the truth is, I suck. Do you know how hard it is to maintain and decent yard, here in Texas?! Where I grew up, in Canada, you didn't need to do anything but mow it. Here, there's planting and fertilizing and weed killing and most of all watering... it's a constant hassle. And to make things worse, I live across the street from the Head of our Home Owners Association, who, now retired, has nothing better to do than to look at my yard.

The first year in my home, I hired lawn care professionals to do the work. It was hideous. So I fired them and decided to do it myself. Last year, I thought I would take pictures to see if what I was doing was actually making a difference. So here's what I came up with:


I even made a Digital Scrapbooking kit to go along with it. It's called "Spring Gardening" and I am giving it away for FREE at My Digital Addiction! Click on the preview to be taken to the "Download" section of the site.



Sorry! This product is no longer available for download.

There is also a coordinating alphabet, made to look like stone slabs - also FREE! Just click on the preview to be taken to the "Download" area.



Sorry! This product is no longer available for download.

Now if you want to grab a quick freebie, or sample the kit first, here's something for you! I've created a little sampler - these items are taken from the kit - for a quick download.



Sorry! This product is no longer available for download.

9 comments:

Anonymous

Thanks for this gorgeous kit!

mkikine

Merci beaucoup pour ce superbe kit, et bravo pour ton blog

http://www.au-soleil-de-kikine.com/

Unknown

Great creations!
Thank you so very much for your generosity!

Anonymous

Not a gardener eh, if that is your garden in the layout then I would say you are not doing too bad....lol. Thankyou for the kit, it is great.

Lisa

Thanks so much, this is really cute!

Anonymous

Thanks so much for this wonderful kit and I love the alpha too. I think you have done a wonderful job on your lane as well, congrats for it being nice and green.

verabear

You've got a big lawn and I think you're doing an awesome job tending to it :)

Unknown

Thanks so much for the gardening kit. I was wishing the other day that I had one. I have a garden for the first time this year, and will have lots of pictures to scrap.

Anonymous

Beautiful, thank you so much
^_^

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP