Saturday, March 1, 2008

Spending Saturday Night at Home

It's my parents' 39th wedding anniversary today! Can you imagine?! I feel very fortunate to have parents who stayed together in a world where marriage seems to be more and more a temporary affair.

It's Saturday night and we're sure fuddy-duddies here, we ordered pizza and are going to curl up on the couch and watch TV! Haha! We haven't gone out in forever! I think the last time was New Years 2007 - not 2008! We had gone to Cowboy's Red River here in Dallas with my best buddy, Melody and her boyfriend. There was a country concert going on, but the singer had gained about 80 pounds from his promo pictures and we couldn't stop laughing about that. We always have a hilarious time when we go out with her. She doesn't have filter in any way shape or form (don't worry! I tell her this too! haha!) so she's up there dancing and talking to everybody in the club like she's known them for years!

As you can see we certainly had fun this time, too - maybe too much! Haha! I think I'd too much Coors Light - my good ol' faithful! LOL! Speaking of - there's this real quick little mobile survey going around that could win you $300. The odds of winning are worth your trouble - 1500 to 1, so it's worth the text - just text the word beer to 247365. Just remember: SURVEY BEGINS SATURDAY, MARCH 1 and CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY, MARCH 14th. STANDARD MESSAGING RATES WILL APPLY FROM YOUR MOBILE CARRIER.

0 comments:

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP