Monday, March 3, 2008

It's Snowing!

It's like Christmas outside here! Please note: I live in Texas!!! Exacly two days ago we were outside in short-sleeves and shorts enjoying the beautiful weather and now there is literally a snow storm! I got home from work a little bit ago and the house was absolutely freezing because the thermostat had been set to "cold!" Haha! My boyfriends is due to get home any minute - I am thinking of running outside to build a little snow fort and attack him with snowballs the minute he gets out of his car. Haha!

1 comments:

Startingover

ha the weather is crazy..im near Oklahoma City.. 70 something then all of a sudden snow warnings..what? we got a lot of sleet and a little snow..but it was only 30 something and melted right away..

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP