Saturday, March 1, 2008

Help Us Save DigiScrapDepot!

As many of you know, My Digital Addiction highlights a new Designer each month. It's one of my favorite parts of running this site, because I get to know different Designers and their products that I wouldn't otherwise ever meet. It is especially nice because it is also an opportunity to interact with the Digital Scrapbooking Community. I'm sure you will agree with me that this Community is made up some of the most sweet and caring individuals that any of us have had the previledge of encountering.

One of these folks, is Vicky, the owner of DigiScrapDepot.com. Several months ago, she started DigiScrapDepot.com as a place for Designers to compile their freebies. Ever since it has become a gathering place for freebie hunters from all over the world! In fact it grew so quickly that it has already required a dedicated server. This is great news on one hand, but on the other hand, a dedicated server cost a lot of money! This is where I was hoping I could help.

This month, instead of having a "Designer of the Month" I thought we could have "Website of the Month," DigiScrapDepot.



Sorry! This product is no longer available for download.

I created a new kit called "Forest Mist" that I wanted to offer for FREE to anyone who would donate to DigiScrapDepot, in the efforts of keeping it alive. If you would like to donate, you can get more information HERE. Thanks to everyone who's generosity and contribution helps save this great resource!

3 comments:

Anonymous

Thanks for the sample - am off to check out the site!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914

TY so ever much for this LOVELY sampler!!!!!!

Anonymous

love it! thanks!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP