Sunday, March 9, 2008

Softly Whisper Kit

Another release! I love releases! Here is "Softly Whisper." It's actually a lot like "Addicted to Love," now that I see them side by side in the store... I call it chocolatey-rose. This one is definitively girly, with flowers, lace and culicues. Here's a layout I made with it of my younger brother, Ben, his good friend and their two little daughters. Too cute!


Before you snag the kit, please remember the DigiScrapDepot, who is our "Site of the Month" this month. They need donations to keep running. Please, please don't let that site go... we all love it! I am giving away my kit, "Forest Mist" for any sized donation - ANY SIZE at all! - Just visit our Forum for more information.



Sorry! This product is no longer available for download.

My new kit, "Softly Whisper" is now available in my "store" for FREE, as always, along with everything else! The matching alphabet is not yet in the "store" but it will be within a day or so. Click on the preview to be taken to the store or you can just snag a little Sampler, if that's all you'd like!





Sorry! These products are no longer available for download.

3 comments:

Melissa

Hi I just found your blog. Just wanted to say I love your work and thanks for all the freebies!! I'll ba back for sure! :)

Melissa

Oh and I forgot to ask.... for the coordinated kits, do we have to download the alpha seperately, or are they included in the kits? Same question for the samplers on your blog... do I need to also download those if I already downloaded the kit? THANKS!!

Anonymous

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP