Monday, March 10, 2008

Softly Whisper Alpha

So at work, we decided to hold a "Biggest Loser" competition. All who joined put $25 dollars into the pot. The plan is to diet and exercise for 12 weeks in order to lose the greatest percentage of body fat. If you gain weight of forget to weigh in, you have to pay extra. It started today. I ate very healthy and just finished working out. Wish me luck! The pot is over $500!

As promised, here is the matching alphabet to the "Softly Whisper" kit. Click on the preview below to be taken to the Download area of the site. As always, it's FREE!



Sorry! This product is no longer available for download.

3 comments:

Ms Kittie

Thanks for the alpha. Good luck on the biggest loser. Hope you win. One piece of advice. Drink lots of water and change workout from day to day so you are not doing the same thing all the time. I have found that it helps a lot. Good Luck. ((HUGS))!!!

Lisbet

I love your stuff. I´m searching for a worldwide creative team. I want you to be in it but if you havn´t the time its OK. Maybe you have someone that want to join. Look at my blog and feel free to apply:

www.hzdesigns.blogspot.com

cheribear

Great Alpha!! Thanks for sharing it!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP