Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm Back with an Updated Alpha!

I'm Ba-ack! Or did you notice I was gone? Haha! I took a quick trip to the "Great White North," Canada, to visit my family. I'll have to put some pictures up when I get a chance - the snow was rediculous! I haven't seen the likes since the 70s! It was great, though.

I want to spend some time with my boyfriend, though, so I'm just letting you know that I updated the "Softly Whisper Alpha" to include two alphabet sets. I got to thinking that maybe the way I displayed the alphabet led folks to believe that a staple and custom shadowing was included - which it was not! So I made a whole other set with a staple and custom shadowing! Haha! So it now contains BOTH! Sorry for the inconvenience - you'll have to download it again from the "store" if you want it.



Sorry! This product is no longer available for download.

1 comments:

nancypinct

I love this alphabet! I have two granddaughters and I know I will use this over and over. Thank you very much for this very nice gift!

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP