Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Snow in Canada

So I'm back from my little trip to Canada to visit the family. I'm originally from there, so the snow shouldn't really impress me, but I was once again reminded of why I don't visit the family during the winter months! Here's a few pictures of the snow... and they were all quick to remind me that this was after a lot of it melted! The first is the road leading to my oldest brother's home. The neighbours were snowmobiling on it when we were there. The second picture is of the sun setting behind my sister's home. Got to love the country!




I'm glad I got back into Texas when I did because the DFW airport is mostly shut down today because of bad weather. The airline I was flying in on is completely shut down!

0 comments:

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP