Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Weekend Day Off!!!

Good Afternoon! I have a day off! Whoo-Hoo! Guess what I'm going to do?! Laundry and house cleaning! Ugh! Something is wrong with that, isn't there?!

Before I go, I just wanted to remind anyone who wanted to participate in our Layout Contest that today is the last day for submissions - until midnight - so get them in now! There hasn't been very many entries, so your chances of winning are pretty darn good!

And one more thing - while freebie hunting yesterday, I came across this new blog that I wanted to send you all to. KrYsTaL's ScRaPs. This girl does the most awesome layouts EVER. I wouls love to post a bunch right here, but I wouldn't want to overstep my bounds or anything... If you evern are in need of inspiration (and who isn't?!) then take a stroll over to Krystals blog and take a look at her work! Beautiful stuff!

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

x.Krystal.x

Wow, thank you so much! I really aprreciate it. I found digital scrapping the end of last year, and am now addicted! You have some awesome kits! I will definitely have to check those out. I dont think I made the deadline for this challenge, but I definitely will try to make it to the next one! Oh and I dont mind if you post anything of mine, if it inspires someone then im thrilled! =)

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP