Monday, February 25, 2008

Going Home for a Visit

Whoo-Hoo! I'm going to visit my family in Canada! I usually get to visit them about once or twice a year, and I try to make it in the summer. However! It is my little sister, Melody's 30th birthday in March and I'm going to surprise her. (Unless, of course, she finds her way over here and reads this - Yeah, right! Haha!) This is her during our recent trip together to Cancun, Mexico - she's going to kill me!


Did anybody watch that movie "Bucket List?" I haven't yet - I've just seen the previews, but I have a Bucket List - a huge list of things to do before I kick the bucket. I was so excited to be able to do a couple of them while in Cancun. One was snorkelling and one was seeing the Mayan Ruins. So cool.

I still have to see the Egyptian Pyramids, go on an African Safari, a trip to Alaska (that must include seeing a bald eagle and a killer whale) and I want to take a flight to Australia. Australia has always seemed so faraway and exotic to me, from the moment I first saw the Sydney Opera House in a picture. Can you believe I've never seen a kangaroo except in an zoo?! The natural wonders of Australia seem to go on forever... I mean who wouldn't want to dive in the Great Barrier Reef? Ok... so I'm getting carried away... Can you tell travel is another passion of mine?!

Our Layout Contest at My Digital Addiction is over! The winners will be announced on February 29th on Xandra Martin's Blog. Best of luck to everyone who participated!

1 comments:

Nikola

Hi webmaster at mydigitaladdiction.blogspot.com.

I am contacting you on behalf of "DialAFlight". I am trying to remove some backlinks pointing to our website. While I understand that you have linked to us in good faith, I would really appreciate your help in removing the link highlighted to enable us to comply with Google’s webmaster guidelines.

Here is the information relating to the links in question…

The website is linked on your website here: http://mydigitaladdiction.blogspot.com/2008/02/going-home-for-visit.html

The anchor text is : flight to Australia

Can I ask that you remove the link?
Thanks in advance!

I hope to hear from you soon.

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP