Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Finding Treasure

When I should be doing all kinds of other things, I usually find myself digital freebie-hunting and blog-trolling. What's fun about this is that you always, always find something interesting or funny or inspiring. It's a great pick-me-up!

Here's my favorite of today: Lisa's Scrapblog. Unfortunately, it's not in English, so I'm very limited in my appreciation, but the layouts are incredible! I'd seen one over at DST and then just happened upon her blog. Her talent and creativity just blows me away! Go check them out for pure inspiration! And that's not all... she makes these incredible freebies!

Here's one called "Magic of Spring" that almost has a watercolor feel to it:


There is also a brand new "megafreebie" Lisa has just released on her blog called "Spring Time" containing a ton of different elements. I'm off to grab it now!

0 comments:

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP