Monday, February 4, 2008

Medical Issues

I'm so annoyed at myself! I've been having headaches for the past month, sometimes so intense that they would knock me over. Like a typical nurse, I don't want to go to the doctor, so I try to figure out what's the problem on my own. So for a few days at work I take my blood pressure and am shocked with the numbers. I capitulate and book an appointment with the Doc. This morning I had my first appointment and here I am, 35 years old on blood pressure medication! This is so NOT ok! I eat right, I excersize, I don't add salt, I don't smoke. Why me?! So I am disregarding all of my previously stated goals for this year and focusing exclusively on getting off of this medication safely.

Many of you have been by My Digital Addiction to pick up this new kit... But I wanted to remind those who haven't that it is only available for the month of February. Here's a little sample if you'd like to check it out before going through the "store." And remember, as always, IT'S ALL FREE! For the whole kit, click HERE!



Sorry! This product is no longer available for download.

2 comments:

Anonymous

Wow...feel better!

Anonymous

Thanks so much for the beautiful kits you put together to share with others. Love it and hope you are feeling better soon.

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP