Saturday, February 2, 2008

Freebies From Our Designer of the Month!

Good Morning! I am getting a really great response from "The Broken Road" kit, which I am really happy and excited about! I'm always nervous when I release a kit - I simply cannot predict what the response is going to be. So it's always great to hear good things!

I wanted to remind everyone of our Contest called "The Greatest Love Story Ever Told (at My Digital Addiction)". It's a great opportunity to tell us your love story and win some fabulous prizes from Xandra Martin!

Be sure to run over to her blog to pick up her freebie! The winner of our Contest gets the Add-on!

0 comments:

Blogger template adapted from 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 using "Addicted to Love" Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction.

Jump to TOP